Remote or South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocurrency investigation, anti-money laundering, and compliance software operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
You will be working on a team based out of our Los Gatos, CA office or 100% remotely.
We are looking for a developer who is comfortable working with Scala/Cassandra and has extensive knowledge or Bitcoin, etc. Your primary goal will be integrating new currencies into the CipherTrace system.
The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Smart Contracts (Solidity, Web3).
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- At least 2+ years of experience in Scala.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Cassandra.
- At least 2+ years of experience in cryptocurrency and Smart Contract development.
- Experience with integrating cryptocurrencies with other services and building the tools required to extract information from the blockchains.
Nice to have:
- MS in Computer Science, Statistics or Data Analytics.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector.
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, VPC, Security Groups, ECS, RDS (Aurora and MySQL), SNS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda functions, Parameter Store, Cloud Formation, S3, Glacier, IAM.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com