VASP Risk Monitoring and Cryptocurrency Due Diligence
for Financial Institutions
Request the Detailed Overview
Banks and other financial institutions now need to be aware of the pervasive presence of virtual asset service providers (VASPs) in their customer accounts and payment networks. VASPs, as a class of financial institution, are experiencing intense regulatory pressure and scrutiny in the EU, US and other G20 countries.
Download the detailed overview to learn more about:
- Significance of VASPs in Bank Payment Networks and Customer Accounts
- How to Mitigate VASP Risks
- How to safely bank lucrative cryptocurrency exchange customers
- Identify flows of illicit funds
- Protect your business from cryptocurrency money laundering risks
- Make informed decisions around security and compliance
Please fill in the form on this page to get access to this free resource.