VP of Sales
CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and compliance market. With over 250 clients in 37 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOS and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved so that cryptocurrency can be safe for users and trusted by governments.
Location: Remote – US
The VP of Sales will be responsible for revenue expansion across financial institutions, cryptocurrency exchanges, and government agencies. The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization who excels at:
· Driving targeted enterprise sales into cryptocurrency and financial markets.
· Understands cryptocurrency and DeFi.
· Can help customer executives understand current crypto and DeFi trends with regards to compliance issues.
· Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
· Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
· Outlining and managing sales budgets.
· Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
· Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities in order to set traps and be the first in and set the agenda for RFPs and decision processes.
· Reviewing customer activity, anticipating needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
· Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings and providing detailed sales forecasting.
· Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
· Is energized by working in a fast-paced, collaborative culture where intellectual rigor and insatiable curiosity is rewarded.
· Is excited by being a thought leader and is intrigued by cryptocurrencies and how they connect to fiat payment systems.
· Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
To be successful, the VP of Sales will:
· Work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer to develop and execute Strategic Account Plans covering banking and cryptocurrency prospects.
· Work closely with strategic partners to identify and close deals in the financial, cryptocurrency and government sectors.
· Build out the sales team.
· Maintain a holistic and technical understanding of CipherTrace products and how they enable our clients to investigate, monitor, and/or mitigate blockchain and Crypto AML risk within financial institutions and cryptocurrency organizations.
· Build on our leadership position
· 10+ years of sales experience with banks/financial institutions.
· 3+ years selling to cryptocurrency exchanges.
· Extensive experience with Blockchain.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Successful experience in fast-growing dynamic companies.
· Strong technical understanding of blockchain and crypto anti-money laundering spaces.
· Structured and well-organized with ability to maintain CRM records and forecast accurately.
· Highly-trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
· BA/BS degree or higher.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, unlimited vacation days, and a 401K plan. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veterans. If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]