CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and compliance market. With over 250 clients in 37 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOS and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved so that cryptocurrency can be safe for users and trusted by governments.
- Answering calls and responding to emails from end users.
- Entering tickets into the ticketing system and resolving issues or complete requests.
- Unlocking and resetting client credential.
- Troubleshooting various product platform issues.
- Be passionate about technology and cryptocurrency, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Continually stay current on new CipherTrace Products and cryptocurrency current events
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience working is Tier 1 Support Specialist role or other similar Support Specialist role.
- Ability to explain technical issues to all levels of users.
- Prior experience working in technology and/or cryptocurrency organizations.
- Experience with various browsers, operating systems and Computers.
- RESTful and gRPC API query experience.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]