Sr Product Manager, Applications
South San Francisco Bay, California
Are you a truly great product manager? Interested in mind-blowing challenges in the rapidly evolving world of the blockchain? Picture yourself helping our users make sense of massive cryptocurrency data lakes and huge data flow pipelines to accomplish their daily goals, from fighting cyber-crime to enhancing their compliance with new regulations, and beyond.
Don’t wait to explore this rare opportunity to create meaning with your software. At CipherTrace, you will join other top-tier talent helping to grow the crypto economy and make the world safer. Our cryptocurrency intelligence solutions are used by the largest exchanges and banks globally to keep criminals and purveyors of fraud off their payment networks. CipherTrace blockchain analytics solutions enable investigators to de-anonymize the financial transactions of drug dealers, terrorists, and other bad actors.
Less than a year after emerging from stealth, CB Insights 2019 Cyber Defenders named CipherTrace one of the top-two companies in the cryptocurrency forensics. CipherTrace’s seasoned founders and the top New York and Silicon Valley venture capitalists backing the coming are in it to win. If you have what it takes to be number one and if you think creating breakthrough solutions that delight customers is fun, we want you.
We are looking for a tactical, hands-on product leader (level commensurate with experience) to lead the roadmap and requirements of our cryptocurrency intelligence software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments.
- Translate business requirements into clear and powerful user stories that effectively articulate the business value of our products and describe what needs to be built to developers and UX designers
- Manage the prioritization and tradeoffs of different initiatives and communicate status and priorities to the organization
- Meet with customers to better understand their business processes and end goals
- Make recommendations for additional product offerings and/or extensions
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, hands-on team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- 3+ years of experience creating specifications and user stories for SaaS B2B applications
- Knows how to write killer user stories and how to work within an agile product framework; ruthless at prioritization and passionate about maintaining a well-groomed backlog
- Experience with analytics visualization, business intelligence, big data driven, and/or financial investigation/anti-money laundering applications, either as a product manager or as a user
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with sales, marketing, and technical stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional travel may be required to meet with our customers in-person and understanding how they use our products
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of experience creating specifications and user stories for SaaS B2B applications
- Mobile app PM experience
- Experience working as an individual contributor at a small to midsize company, with an ability to work independently and ask questions to drive clarity
- Interest in and an aptitude for cryptocurrency and/or DLT technology a strong plus
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, Balsamiq, and the like
- Formal User Experience or Agile Product Owner training a plus
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com