Sr Product Manager, Applications
We are looking for a tactical, hands-on product leader (level commensurate with experience) to lead the roadmap and requirements of our cryptocurrency intelligence software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments.
- Translate business requirements into clear and powerful user stories that effectively articulate the business value of our products and describe what needs to be built to developers and UX designers
- Manage the prioritization and tradeoffs of different initiatives and communicate status and priorities to the organization
- Meet with customers to better understand their business processes and end goals
- Make recommendations for additional product offerings and/or extensions
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, hands-on team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- 3+ years of experience creating specifications and user stories for SaaS B2B applications
- Knows how to write killer user stories and how to work within an agile product framework; ruthless at prioritization and passionate about maintaining a well-groomed backlog
- Experience with analytics visualization, business intelligence, big data driven, and/or financial investigation/anti-money laundering applications, either as a product manager or as a user
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with sales, marketing, and technical stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Occasional travel may be required to meet with our customers in-person and understanding how they use our products
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of experience creating specifications and user stories for SaaS B2B applications
- Mobile app PM experience
- Experience working as an individual contributor at a small to midsize company, with an ability to work independently and ask questions to drive clarity
- Interest in and an aptitude for cryptocurrency and/or DLT technology a strong plus
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, InVision, Balsamiq, and the like
- Formal User Experience or Agile Product Owner training a plus
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]