Senior Technical Recruiter
CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and compliance market. With over 250 clients in 37 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOS and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved so that cryptocurrency can be safe for users and trusted by governments.
CipherTrace’s blockchain intelligence solutions safeguard the crypto economy by identifying high-risk transactions from darknet vendors, terrorists, and other bad actors who seek to de-stabilize the ecosystem and exploit crypto adopters, financial institutions, and other crypto users. CipherTrace was named one of the top-two companies in the cryptocurrency forensics by CB Insights in 2019. Our cryptocurrency intelligence solutions are used by the largest exchanges, banks and law enforcement globally to keep criminals and purveyors of fraud off their payment networks. Our seasoned founders, with backing from the top New York and Silicon Valley venture capitalists, are in it to win. If leading the way in the new frontier of financial crime inspires you, we want you.
Experience and Abilities:
- Own full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process using our ATS and tools.
- Build a diverse pipeline of technical candidates using creative sourcing channels.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate and interviewer experience.
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts for years to come.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment.
- Experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Backend, Frontend, DevOps, Product Management and Data roles.
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience coaching hiring managers and team members and helping them develop recruiting plans.
- Strong understanding of technology as well as digital currency.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree.
Perks & Benefits
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, unlimited PTO, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]