Senior Software Engineer
CipherTrace, Inc. is seeking Senior Software Engineers for its Los Gatos, CA office to design, develop and maintain the company’s cryptocurrency threat and intelligence platform software. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts to interact with large databases of mixed-type cryptocurrency transactions for display in real-time.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
- Develop production-level user interfaces for managing large amounts of enterprise-grade security information and events.
- Work on User Interface and User Experience (UX/UI) design, implementation and deployment.
- Create UI for reporting, alerting, searching and sorting through security information and financial events and alerts.
- Interact with large databases of mixed types of cryptocurrency transactions and display these in real-time, even with over 10,000 addresses or transactions.
- Work with proprietary interactive graph visualization tools to create investigative interfaces.
- Write angular.js user interface software to display bitcoin and other crypto currencies in multiple web browsers.
- Design user interface software to enable investigation of Ethereum transactions.
- Write software to visually display Ethereum transaction flows in web browsers.
- Debug and perform quality testing on Blockchain cryptocurrency data user interface.
- Design reactive API software for real-time cryptocurrency displays.
- Co-design software APls with back-end developers to access bitcoin and Ethereum based cryptocurrency feeds.
- Develop user interface modules to visualize up to 20,000 cryptocurrency transactions at a time.
- Interact on a daily basis with cryptocurrency attribution teams and develop software to visualize these currency flows.
This position does not supervise any other personnel.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical
- Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or any related Engineering
In lieu of the above-stated primary education and experience requirements, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least five (5) years of post-degree, progressively responsible experience in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, skill, experience and knowledge with the following:
- Writing C++ code to connect Bitcoin monitoring services.
- Working with dynamic UI applications in Java, JSP, jQuery and Angular.js.
- Designing APIs.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- No travel. Work from home benefit.
- Mail Resumes to: CipherTrace, Inc., ATTN: HR, 68 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025. Refer to Job Code SWE 001 when responding.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]