Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco Bay or Monterey Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocurrency investigation, anti-money laundering, and compliance software operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved. You will be working on a team based out of our Los Gatos, CA office.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Marketing Manager and cryptocurrency enthusiast who is comfortable both with self-directed and collaborative work. Your primary goal will be to represent the voice of the customer for the engineering team and to onboard and nurture users.
The ideal candidate is passionate about cryptocurrency and is well-versed in the tenets of pragmatic marketing.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 3-7 years of product marketing experience, preferably in tech
- Thorough understanding of pragmatic marketing theory and techniques
- Skilled and credible communicator
- Well versed story teller and prolific writer
- Familiarity with FinTech or cryptocurrency
- Ability to create outstanding customer-facing product datasheets, demos, and video tutorials
- Ability to prioritize and self-direct
- Start-up experience
Nice to have:
- MBA or equivalent through experience
- Sale Engineering of field marketing experience
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency landscape
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector
Perks & Benefits
This is an opportunity to work in Santa Cruz, Los Gatos or remotely. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]