Product Marketing Manager
CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and compliance market. With over 250 clients in 37 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOS and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved so that cryptocurrency can be safe for users and trusted by governments.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Marketing Manager and who is comfortable both with self-directed and collaborative work.
CipherTrace’s Marketing has a big mission to build the most loved brand in the world! We’re looking to add to our product marketing team, and help coordinate new product launches, shape go-to-market strategy, and build brand loyalty across all of our channels. You’ll thrive in a fast-moving, fluid environment, and be passionate about shaping user-centric products, communications, and working with diverse groups of people across the organization to achieve your goals. You’ll be an experienced professional who thinks strategically but is also prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
What you’ll do
- Develop go-to market strategies for upcoming products
- Drive new product launches and announcements
- Drive clear narratives about our products, business and vision
- Develop strategy and playbook for a wide range of launches, announcements, and major product communications to support CipherTrace’s strategic partners
- Develop written materials, including datasheets, web content, presentations, blog posts, FAQs, and other collateral
- Develop go-to market strategies for upcoming products and with our strategic partners
- Produce webinars, online demos, and digital content
What we are looking for
The ideal candidate is passionate about cryptocurrency, fintech or financial crime and an experienced leader comfortable with collaborating a geographically-dispersed global team in a rapidly-developing industry.
- Customer Research: Conduct quantitative and qualitative customer research and distill it into actionable insights.
- Analytics: Use data to drive strategy, execution, and optimization.
- Storytelling: Passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Self-Initiative & Bias for Action: Eagerness to roll up your sleeves to get things done (even the unglamourous things).
- Flexibility: Problem-solve in a fast-paced, self-driven environment.
- Growth: Proven track record of building budgets and programs that support efficient growth.
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented and know how to get things done quickly and thoughtfully
- Demonstrated track record of creating customer segment oriented campaigns to steer new customer acquisition, deepen engagement & retention
- Great attitude towards working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment and able to develop those relationships
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable track record of success B2B marketing
- 3-7 years of product marketing experience in the technology sector
- Skilled and credible communicator
- Experience in product or partner marketing
- Well versed story teller and prolific writer
- Familiarity with AML, FinTech or cryptocurrency
- Ability to create outstanding customer-facing product datasheets, demos, and video tutorials
- Ability to prioritize and self-direct
- Start-up experience
Nice to have:
- ACAMS Certification and an understanding of Anti-Money Laundering
- MBA, relevant Masters Degree or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of Pragmatic Marketing
- B2B branding experience
- Sale Engineering or field marketing experience
- Cybersecurity and fintech expertise
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency regulation
Perks & Benefits
This is an opportunity to work in Santa Cruz, Los Gatos or remotely. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]