Product Marketing Director
Monterey Bay and South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocurrency investigation, anti-money laundering, and compliance software operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved. You will be working on a team based out of our Los Gatos, CA office.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Marketing Director and cryptocurrency enthusiast who is comfortable both with self-directed and collaborative work. Your primary goal will be to align the efforts of the engineering and product marketing teams to ensure users are supported and their needs are anticipated and expectations exceeded.
The ideal candidate is passionate about cryptocurrency and an experienced leader comfortable with managing a geographically-dispersed global team in a rapidly-developing industry.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- MBA or equivalent experience and a demonstrable track record of success B2B marketing
- 7-12 years of product marketing experience in the technology sector
- Experience in field engineering
- Thorough understanding of pragmatic marketing theory and techniques
- Skilled communicator and collaborative team leader
- Strong familiarity with the FinTech or blockchain technologies
- Start-up leadership experience
Nice to have:
- Major consumer brand experience
- Cyber security and fintech expertise
- Strong familiarity with the cryptocurrency landscape
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering or cryptocurrency compliance
Perks & Benefits
This is an opportunity to work in Santa Cruz, Los Gatos or remotely. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]