Hybrid Mobile App Developer
South San Francisco Bay, California
Are you a truly great engineer? Interested in mind-blowing challenges in the rapidly evolving world of the blockchain? Picture yourself on the very cutting edge of computer and data science, like applying machine learning on an unprecedented scale to massive data lakes and huge data flow pipelines.
Don’t wait to explore this rare opportunity to create meaning with your software. At CipherTrace, you will join other top-tier talent helping to grow the crypto economy and make the world safer. Our cryptocurrency intelligence solutions are used by the largest exchanges and banks globally to keep criminals and purveyors of fraud off their payment networks. CipherTrace blockchain analytics solutions enable investigators to de-anonymize the financial transactions of drug dealers, terrorists, and other bad actors.
Just less than a year after emerging from stealth, CB Insights 2019 Cyber Defenders named CipherTrace one of the top-two companies in the cryptocurrency forensics. CipherTrace’s seasoned founders and the top New York and Silicon Valley venture capitalists backing the coming are in it to win. If you have what it takes to be number-one, if you think creating breakthrough engineering solutions is fun, we want you.
The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Smart Contracts (Solidity, Web3).
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- BS in Computer Science or Math or equivalent experience
- Experience Developing Hybrid Mobile Apps using the Ionic Framework
- Experience building, testing and deploying apps to iOS and Android
- Experience with responsive designs
- Experience with Angular
- Deep understanding of web technologies such as HTML, Sass/Less/CSS, as well as build pipelines and optimizations
- Working knowledge of mobile device development
Nice to have:
- MS in Computer Science, Statistics or Data Analytics
- Experience writing native support for the Ionic Framework for iOS
- Experience writing native support for the Ionic Framework for Android
- Experience integrating cryptocurrencies with other services and building the tools required to extract information from the blockchains
- Experience with cryptocurrency and Smart Contract development
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]