CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in cryptocurrency intelligence and compliance. Our frontend team has introduced novel solutions to challenges including sanctions compliance for DeFi and the Crypto Travel Rule. Our mission is to grow the blockchain economy by making crypto safe for users and trusted by governments. CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, VASPs and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
The CipherTrace Frontend Engineer will:
- Build the next generation frontend for cryptocurrency, blockchain analytics, law enforcement and DeFi platforms.
- Build middleware services to interface the frontend to the backend infrastructure.
- Write Angular.js to display Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto currencies cross-platform.
- Debug and perform quality testing on the Blockchain cryptocurrency data user interface.
- Design reactive API software for real-time cryptocurrency displays.
- Co-design software APIs with back-end developers to access cryptocurrency feeds.
- Develop middleware modules to visualize cryptocurrency transactions.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have frontend experience in the following areas:
- SQL/noSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, BigQuery, Elasticsearch, GraphQL.
- Restful APIs, Kafka, and microservices.
- Data visualization app development and concepts.
- Blockchain technologies, DeFi, law enforcement software, or cryptocurrencies.
Nice to have
- Experience building frontend designs with data visualization libraries like D3.js.
- Strong English communication skills (both spoken and written).
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, bonuses, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K matching plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]