Experienced Product Manager
South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocurrency investigation, anti-money laundering, and compliance software operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved. You will be working on a team based out of our Los Gatos, CA office.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Manager and cryptocurrency enthusiast who is comfortable both working as an individual contributor and a team leader. Your primary goal will be to build a customer driven product definition and delivery process as well as eventually grow a team of product managers.
The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of product management, has done it all, and has a passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- BS in an exact science or equivalent through experience.
- At least 7+ years of incremental product development experience with at least 2 of those in a product management role.
- Thorough understanding of the role of product management.
- Excessive and skilled communicator.
- Familiar with the cryptocurrency space.
- Ability to deduce and consolidate use cases and personas from customer and sales interactions, and create epics and stories out of those
- Data driven personality
- Ability to prioritize, say no and explain why
- Familiar with the scrum process and the ability to wear multiple hats in the organization
- Experience in early start-ups setting up and establishing product management best practices.
Nice to have:
- MBA or equivalent through experience
- 10+ years of experience building products and 4+ in a product management role.
- Intimately familiar with the various crypto currency technologies and their differences.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com