Experienced Blockchain Engineer
Remote or South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and compliance market. With over 250 clients in 37 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOS and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved so that cryptocurrency can be safe for users and trusted by governments.
You will be working on a team based out of our Los Gatos, CA office or 100% remotely.
We are looking for a developer who is comfortable working with Scala/Cassandra and has extensive knowledge or Bitcoin, etc. Your primary goal will be integrating new currencies into the CipherTrace system.
The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Smart Contracts (Solidity, Web3).
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- BS in Computer Science or Math or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in cryptocurrency and Smart Contract development.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience at the blockchain/daemon/protocol level with at least 1 of the following crypto currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar.
- Experience integrating cryptocurrencies with other services and building the tools required to extract information from the blockchains.
Nice to have:
- MS in Computer Science, Statistics or Data Analytics.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Scala or Rust.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Cassandra.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector.
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, VPC, Security Groups, ECS, RDS (Aurora and MySQL), SNS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda functions, Parameter Store, Cloud Formation, S3, Glacier, IAM.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]