South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and compliance market. With over 250 clients in 37 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOS and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved so that cryptocurrency can be safe for users and trusted by governments.
You will be working with a team of DevSecOps Engineers to:
- Enable engineering teams to deploy product features.
- Help engineers troubleshoot technical issues.
- Design and maintain automation tools for engineering operations.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD frameworks.
- Build highly scalable distributed systems on the AWS platform.
- Make deployments and upgrades in a controlled production environment.
- Work to secure the infrastructure and codebase.
- Perform penetration tests and internal security audits.
- Design and maintain tools for SIEM platforms.
- Learn about new attack vectors and how to mitigate them.
- Good communication skills
- Experience configuring and tuning Apache Spark and Apache Kafka/Zookeeper
- Big Data experience using HDFS
- Extensive experience with administering and monitoring Linux-based environments
- Experience building environments on AWS
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Cloud Formation
- Ability to write a lambda function
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Scala
- Expertise in at least one of the following languages: Python, Shell scripts, Perl, PHP
- Experience working with databases like MySQL, Cassandra, NoSQL
- Experience with containerization of services
- Ability to use OWASP tools to perform a penetration test
- Deep knowledge of DNS and Networking
- Experience with stateful packet filtering
- Ability to perform a packet capture and analyze data
- Knowledge of asymmetric key encryption
- Knowledge of NIST security guidelines and best practices
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision — which cover domestic partners as well — plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]