South San Francisco Bay, California
You will be working with a team of DevSecOps Engineers to:
- Enable engineering teams to deploy product features.
- Help engineers troubleshoot technical issues.
- Design and maintain automation tools for engineering operations.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD frameworks.
- Build highly scalable distributed systems on the AWS platform.
- Make deployments and upgrades in a controlled production environment.
- Work to secure the infrastructure and codebase.
- Perform penetration tests and internal security audits.
- Design and maintain tools for SIEM platforms.
- Learn about new attack vectors and how to mitigate them.
- Good communication skills
- Experience configuring and tuning Apache Spark and Apache Kafka/Zookeeper
- Big Data experience using HDFS
- Extensive experience with administering and monitoring Linux-based environments
- Experience building environments on AWS
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Cloud Formation
- Ability to write a lambda function
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Scala
- Expertise in at least one of the following languages: Python, Shell scripts, Perl, PHP
- Experience working with databases like MySQL, Cassandra, NoSQL
- Experience with containerization of services
- Ability to use OWASP tools to perform a penetration test
- Deep knowledge of DNS and Networking
- Experience with stateful packet filtering
- Ability to perform a packet capture and analyze data
- Knowledge of asymmetric key encryption
- Knowledge of NIST security guidelines and best practices
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision — which cover domestic partners as well — plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org