South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and compliance market. With over 250 clients in 37 countries, CipherTrace operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOS and businesses in preventing fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved so that cryptocurrency can be safe for users and trusted by governments.
- BS in Computer Science or Math or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in cryptocurrency
- 4-7 years building data pipelines using Spark in Scala, Kafka, Yugabyte, Cassandra
Required Skills for all Data Science Team Candidates:
- eSolid development foundation >= 7 years developing highly usable analytics tools
- Highly self-directed & able to work a project from conception through delivery (e.g., from formulation, execution and evaluation of the research through to development and integration into product)
- Good understanding of the blockchain technical space and data structures >= 4 years analyzing relevant data structures (i.e., in tabular or network forms)
- Clear dedication to continuous learning
- Python, Jupyter, Scala, Avro, Spark, Ignite, Kafka, Cassandra, Yugabyte
- > 2 years’ experience in large-scale network analysis, graph database implementation at scale
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision — which cover domestic partners as well — plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]