Remote or South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocurrency investigation, anti-money laundering, and compliance software operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
You will be working on a team based out of our Los Gatos, CA office or 100% remotely.
The CipherTrace UI/Middleware Engineer will:
- Build next generation UI.
- Build middleware services to interface the UI to Back End infrastructure.
- Write angular.js user interface software to display bitcoin and other crypto currencies in multiple web browsers.
- Write software to visually display Ethereum transaction flows in web browsers.
- Debug and perform quality testing on Blockchain cryptocurrency data user interface.
- Design reactive API software for real-time cryptocurrency displays.
- Co-design software APIs with back-end developers to access bitcoin and Ethereum based cryptocurrency feeds.
- Develop middleware modules to visualize up to 200,000 cryptocurrency transactions
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- Experience with Springboot.
- Experience with Restful APIs, Kafka, and microservices.
Nice to have:
- Fullstack Engineering, working with high performance system.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, stock options for senior roles, medical, dental and vision – which cover domestic partners as well – plus life and disability coverage, 20 vacation days, and a 401K plan.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com