Remote or South San Francisco Bay, California
CipherTrace is a rapidly-growing leader in the cryptocurrency analytics, intelligence and security market. Our cryptocurrency investigation, anti-money laundering, and compliance software operates on a global scale to assist banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, law enforcement agencies, regulators, ICOs and businesses as they negotiate cases involving fraud, human trafficking, money laundering, and other illicit activity where cryptocurrency is involved.
You will be working on a team based out of our Los Gatos, CA office or 100% remotely.
This is a contract to hire position.
You will be working with a team of DevSecOps Engineers to:
- Enable engineering teams to deploy product features
- Help engineers troubleshoot technical issues
- Design and maintain automation tools for engineering operations
- Develop and maintain CI/CD frameworks
- Build highly scalable distributed systems on AWS platform
- Make deployments and upgrades in a controlled production environment
- Work to secure the infrastructure and codebase
- Perform penetration tests and internal security audits
- Design and maintain tools for SIEM platforms
- Learn about new attack vectors and how to mitigate them
- Good communication skills.
- Extensive experience with administering and monitoring Linux-based environments.
- Experience building environments on AWS.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible, and Cloud Formation.
- Ability to write a lambda function.
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Scala.
- Expertise in at least one of the following languages: Python, Shell scripts, Perl, PHP.
- Experience working with databases like MySQL, Cassandra, NoSQL.
- Experience with containization of services.
- Ability to use OWASP tools to perform a penetration test.
- Deep knowledge of DNS and Networking.
- Experience with stateful packet filtering.
- Ability to perform a packet capture and analyze data.
- Knowledge of asymmetric key encryption.
- Knowledge of NIST security guidelines and best practices.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to Have
- Experience with big data analytics like Spark/Ignite.
- Experience with messaging like RabbitMQ, Kafka/Zookeeper.
- Experience with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
If you are interested, send your resume to email@example.com